- Group Programs
- Local Membership
- Private Lessons
- Corporate Golf
- performance-based curriculum designed to build your game, your understanding, and your confidence
- focused on personalized instruction aimed at delivering maximum results in minimal time
- available year round
- a maximum of 6:1 student/teacher ratio
- custom Corporate Golf Programs
- on-site golf/hotel packages
- optional Play on Chiang Mai’s championship golf courses
Half-Day golf schools are our most popular request designed to fit your group’s needs and skill levels. The schedule is flexible, allowing time for other vacation activities.Included:
- 3 hours of instruction daily (09:00-12:00)
- Available 3 to 5 days (Monday-Friday)
- Video Swing Analysis
- Range Balls
- Written Instruction Handouts
- Certificate of completion
- Daily snack
- Course play option available
- 80 range balls (2 trays) per day
- 2 x 1.5 hour group clinics per month
- 2 x 1 hour private lessons per month
- 2 x 30 minute video analysis per month
Total Value = THB 9,500
|1 month membership||THB 7,000 per month|
|3 month membership||THB 6,000 per month|
|6 month membership||THB 5,000 per month|
|12 month membership||THB 4,000 per month|
Extra benefits include
- Putting & chipping greens
- Covered hitting nets
- Short game driving range
- 350 yard driving range
- Use of fitness facility
- Member discount at Mom Tri’s Krapood Kitchen
Monday – Saturday 09:00 – 12:00
All private, group and video lessons are taught by our qualified staff trained by Sid.
Private lessons and video analysis must be booked one week in advance. All memberships are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
Price includes VAT.
We provide private lessons for players wanting a more personal and convenient service.
We welcome all skill levels from beginners, single-digit handicappers, up to Touring Professionals.
Private instruction starts with what you currently have for a swing. Then we explain where you can go from there.
Through video analysis we can pin point your strengths and weaknesses. With a clear understanding of where you are and what you need to do you can then proceed to manage the development of your new skills.
As you apply this knowledge you will realize a greater level of confidence and have skills that you can believe in on the Golf Course.
Please contact us for pricing.
- Focused three to five hour clinics
- Multiple day golf schools for large or small groups
- "Just for Fun" putting and chipping classes (with contest and prizes)
- 9‐18 holes of golf at one of Chiang Mai’s Championship courses
- World Class Golf Show with Noel Hunt
3‐hour short game clinic plus a nine‐hole Captain’s Choice tournament.
Provides unique opportunities for business interaction, camaraderie, competition and fun. The perfect option for learning and playing together as a team.For Serious Golfers
Consider an in‐depth Short Game Clinic (3‐days) designed to bring handicaps down!For Beginners
We can prepare you for business on the golf course with a 3‐5 Day Golf School.
Combining business with pleasure provides a unique opportunity for business interaction.
TGGA’s specially designed corporate golf programs can be tailored to suit your business needs whether you want to reward, motivate or educate staff or clients.
From employee or customer appreciation gatherings, to business meetings or conferences coupled with a golf "team building" exercise, we’ll set up a memorable golf outing for your group.
Golf is about handling pressure. Our programs teach players how to prepare for that pressure and more importantly how to apply the pressure rather than succumb to pressure. Just as a good business model we teach organization, preparation and give the student the tools to deliver an excellent product...not to mention a lot of fun, too!
Golf stirs the spirit, creates a lasting memory and solidifies business and personal relationships for years to come. Bring the thrill of the game to your next function!